What do you need to know about the optoelectronics market and where to buy it in Kiev and cities of Ukraine?
The optoelectronics industry generally refers to all commercial activities of instruments and equipment using optoelectronic technologies or using optoelectronic components as key components.
It can be divided into five categories:
- Optical information including CD players, image scanners, fax machines, laser printers, etc.
- Optoelectronic components, including Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), Laser Diodes (LDs), Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs), etc.
- Optical equipment and components, including cameras, lenses, projectors, overhead projectors, telescopes, etc.
- Optical fiber communication, including optical fibers, optical transmission receivers and connectors, etc.
- Photoelectric applications, including photoelectric detection and control, laser processing and treatment, etc.
The global optoelectronics market started in 2008 and entered a period of shock from the previous period of stable growth. In 2010, the governments of different countries jointly proposed economic stimulus plans, as a result of which, back in 2010, it exceeded 400 billion US dollars, showing an increase of more than 30%.
According to statistics from the Optoelectronics Association (PIDA), due to the impact of the European debt crisis in 2011, the total output value of the global optoelectronics industry decreased by about 5%. The European debt crisis is expected to affect at least a third of the quarter of 2011 to the first quarter of 2012 or the second season.
By 2013, the global cost of optoelectronics products still has the opportunity to recover growth rates of about 10%.
Trends in the global optoelectronic market
In the long term, market development should show a soft and stable trend, even if there are strong shocks in a short period of time. For example, in the last 10 years, the global optoelectronics market has always continued to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 10%. It is believed that in the short to medium term, the long-term CAGR of the global optoelectronics market can still be maintained at around 10%.